We are aware of the growing concern relating to the Coronavirus (Covid-19), its spread and the importance of keeping fit and well during this time. We remain open to support the physical and mental well-being of our members and we are monitoring current government guidelines to ensure we take the best course of action.
Regular handwashing is imperative, and we would ask our members to use the hand sanitisers in areas where hand washing is not so readily accessible. Our team is ensuring the gym is cleaned on an hourly basis and we are taking measures to support the social distancing advice recently issued.
To help us support you, we would ask:
- Please do not come to The Hampton if you are feeling unwell
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water to keep them clean
- Catch all coughs and sneezes into a tissue and bin this immediately. Wash your hands with soap and water, or use a sanitiser. If you do not have a tissue to hand, use your sleeve and wash hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Please continue to use the cleaning sprays to wipe down machines and equipment after use.
- We ask anyone who is concerned that they may have encountered the virus to follow the government advice, and self-isolate in the first instance.
You can find the latest Government advice available here
Keep smiling and stay active.
Gareth, Paul and the team at The Hampton