- We are using signage, including clear floor markings to help members to remain apart, and team members will be on hand throughout our gym to support.
- We are creating zoned PT areas to make sure that sessions are contained and other member gym use is not affected.
- We have moved equipment to make sure they adhere to the social distancing rules
- Our COVID 19 fogging treatment sterilises areas by spraying a mist of disinfectant over surfaces. It’s fast, safe and minimises disruption.
- An enhanced cleaning schedule, which will include the cleaning and sanitising of the gym and equipment at regular intervals.
Self Cleaning Stations
Classes and Gym Facility Use
- We are limiting bookings to 5 members plus the instructor for group exercise classes to adhere to social distancing guidelines. Capacity will increase as advised by government guidelines.
- We are limiting the number of members allowed in the gym at any one time.
Hand Sanitising Stations
There will be new hand sanitiser stations throughout gym. Members and staff will be asked to sanitise hands upon gym entry, and regularly throughout gym stay
- All staff will be fully trained on our new cleaning and safety measures to ensure these are delivered to the highest standard. They will also be responsible for cleaning and sanitising around the gym.
- You’ll will always get the same warm welcome that you’ve come to expect at The Hampton.
We look forward to seeing you at The Hampton Gym. When you visit please keep the following in mind: