The Hampton Health & Fitness Club was established in May 2005 by the Club’s directors, Paul Ebrey and Gareth Thomas.Both from a Health, Fitness and Wellbeing background, our aim is to impact positively on the health and wellbeing of the West Midlands. We strive to be a leader in the area of health and fitness by
- Encouraging people to lead a healthy lifestyle
- Empowering people to take positive action
- Educating people with the tools to take this action
- Energising people to forever live their positive action
Since 2005, many local residents and business people have used our stunning activity equipment and top class professional guidance, gaining a wealth of positive results.
We make continual investments in the Club to improve members’ experience. Our facilities include low mobility and general changing areas and a physiotherapy suite. We are very proud to be a fully equipped Life Fitness club boasting state of the art equipment throughout. With full internet connectivity, embedded screens and numerous programmes to choose from, this equipment is truly amazing!
We also provide an exercise studio fully mirrored with a sprung floor which boasts up to 30 vibrant and diverse group classes throughout the week and a coffee and social area with Wi-Fi access.
The Hampton Health & Fitness Club is an official GP referral site, making a real improvement in the community’s health and fitness. It is our passion for the health of others, that gives us the energy, dedication and commitment to help our members improve their health and to change their lives for the better.
We work hard to create an ethos of ‘community, community, community’. We take a holistic approach to health. We want to make a real impact on the wellbeing of our community, taking health beyond the walls of the gym, making health and fitness a lifestyle rather than something you do for an hour a week after work!
We understand that our members have differing aspirations and we offer tailored programmes including:
- Fitness X – a unique programme to create a fitter, stronger, leaner, faster version of you
- Slimmers – for those who want to reduce or maintain their weight through education, nutrition and exercise
- Mindful exercise including yoga and pilates classes for beginners through to the more experienced
- Our Teen membership, launched in 2017, which offers exceptional facilities to under 16’s
Our passion is also to be a forerunner and catalyst for charitable work within the community and since 2006 we have raised over £130,000 for local charities.
The Hampton Health & Fitness Club is a club where you are a name, not a number. We pride ourselves on our special events programme which has something for everyone. For more information contact us on 01675 443464, email email@example.com or visit us at Old Station Road, Hampton-in-Arden.